ASTRA CHAPTERS: Standards & Methodologies
The development of the Russian IT outsourcing market, increasingits maturity, the development of competition, saving time and ﬁnancial resources of all participants in this market, simpliﬁcation and strengthening of cooperation between suppliers and customers of IT outsourcingservices.
Chair: Alexander Fainboym, CROC
ASTRA CHAPTERS: Education & Certiﬁcation
|Со - Chairs:|
|Andrey Krekhov,||Airat Khasianov,|
|ICL Services,Kazan||ITIS, Kazan FederalUniversity|
The rapid growth of the outsourcing industry is forcing companies worldwide recognize the needin qualiﬁed specialists and certiﬁedemployees.
Organization of mass training and certiﬁcation of outsourcing professionals in Russia - the most important task of the Association "ASTRA", andthe relevant committee, the solution of which neither more nor less dependent on the development of post - industrial sector of the Russian economy - the serviceeconomy.
ASTRA CHAPTERS: BPO Development
Due to signiﬁcant growth of the volume and activity of sector of business process outsourcing, as well as increased demand for BPO services from large and medium - sized Russianenterprises within the Association "ASTRA" a special proﬁle committee on the development of BPO was established.
Aims and purposes of Commihee:
- Combining the leading companies - players of the market in the BPO to discuss and solve the problems of development theindustry,
- Popularization of the positive experience of outsourcing BPO inRussia
- The localization of the international experience and development of common standards for the provision of outsourcing services inRussia
- Promoting initiatives in BPO area at the state level and the promotion of the legal framework ofoutsourcing,
- Formation of educational programs and training of professionals in the ﬁeld of BPO,
- Holding regular workshops and meetings, as well as analytical researches of theRussian market BPO
Chair: YuryEfrosinin, KellyServices
ASTRA CHAPTERS: Market Research & Analytics
Timely provision of accurate information on the current situation and development prospects of the outsourcing market, by conducting market research, as well asproviding professional and in.dependent advice based on this information.
The task of the committee is to study the major trends and conditions of development of IT outsourcing in Russia andin the world. Adapting and promoting international analytical reports.
Chair: Sergei Makedonski, in4media/ForresterRussia & EE
ASTRA CHAPTERS: Cloud Computing Development
Specialized Cloud Computing Committee was established by decision of NP "ASTRA" due tothe rapid and steady growth of this segment of the world market of IT services and telecommunications, and increased interest on the part of all categories of Russian customers. The Committee brings together the partners of the association "ASTRA" and other active participants in the Russian market of Cloud Computing, including Russian and international companies, to jointly explore and develop the market, concepts, technologies, products and services Cloud Computing, organizing discussion forums, conferences and other events, as well as preparation of specialized materials and assistance in the training ofspecialists.
- Help to "ASTRA" partners in discussing problems of Cloud Computing, marketdevelopment, and solving the currentproblems
- Creating a community of internal and external experts in the ﬁeld of Cloud Computing,working in specialized groups with regard to the interests partners"ASTRA"
- Conducting market research and pilot projects, preparation of working papers and recommendations
- Participation in the organization of conferences, open discussions and workshops ontopics Cloud Computing
- Interaction with industry associations
Chair: Eugene Ravich, CloudhillSystems
IAOP RUSSIA CHAPTER
- Adaptation and localization of internationally recognized industry standards and innovative outsourcing approaches
- Development of Rural and Impact sourcing in Russia
- Involving world-class professionals to experience exchange
- Training and certification of Outsourcing professionals in the country.
Co-Chair: Irina Semenova, MAYKOR
ASTRA CHAPTERS: Law & GR
- Create a plaoorm of discussing urgent legal issues in the outsourcing industry and form a centerof expertise.
- Introduce advanced standards and practices of legal support ofoutsourcing.
- Promote the relationship between public authorities and industry representatives on legal issues - the consolidation of the position of legal practitioners in the ﬁeld of outsourcing (especially IT outsourcing).
- The introduction of advanced standards and practices of legal support outsourcing - development of standardized legaldocumentation.
- Increased interaction with government agencies on rulemaking and enforcement - the attention to the urgent problems of theindustry.
- Discussion of current issues in the outsourcing (in the form of personal presence, video andaudio conferencing, providing oral and written comments).
- Participation in the monitoring of legislation and judicial practice, informing partners about major changes ASTRA.
- Representing ASTRA partners in their relations with public authorities (including in connection with obtaining clariﬁcation onenforcement).
WORKING GROUP: IT BENCHMARKING
The working group created for the organization of regular benchmarking of major Russian IT companies. The working group currently consists of: Lukoil, Gazpromneft, Bashneft, Rosneft, Tatneft, Uranium One Holding, Traktornye Zavody.
- Formation of universal methodology and the development of "road maps"to improve the functioning of Russian companies in the ﬁeld of IT
- Regular holding of benchmarking IT of the WG members
The borders of the Working Group:
- Benchmarking IT of major Russiancompanies
- Publication of the results of benchmarking in themedia
- Development of normative acts onBenchmarking
- Formation of recommendations on optimization of IT
- Monitoring of the implementation of servicecontracts
WG Head: Alexander Pruzhinin, Lukoil-Inform